International Program


               Lertlah?s International Program School or LIPS, provides students with instruction in English 80%  of classroom time and the remaining 20%  is covered in Thai language by our Thai teachers.

               Our international teachers are responsible for teaching core subjects such as Science, Mathematics and English Language Arts.

               Extra English is provided in 3 specialty subjects: Computer, Physical Education, and Music.

               Our international teachers are homeroom teachers from Nursery to Grade 4. Beyond Grade 4, our teachers provide subject-based classes.

               Teachers have a workload of 24 periods per week.